At our website, we collect and store the personal information you provide us with in order to give you a smooth, efficient and customized experience. Our goal is to provide services and features that are most likely to meet your needs and to make our website safer and easier for you to use. In order to do this, we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary.
Below are some of the ways in which we collect and store your information:
- We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- We also store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses ChocoCraving.com or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of ChocoCraving.com on other websites.
- By signing up with Facebook, you are agreeing to allow us to collect your name and email address for your ChocoCraving account information.
- To help us make our emails more useful and interesting to you, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us if your computer supports such capabilities.
Changes To Your Information:
The information you provide us isn’t set in stone. You may review, update, correct or delete the personal information in your profile at any time.
- If you would like us to remove your information from our records, please create a request at the My Account page.
- To Delete your Facebook login, visit the my account page while logged in via Facebook. You should see a “Delete Facebook Login” option to create a request to remove Facebook login from your account.